Me and Feste are like this

11.12.07 , Posted by Geoff Thorne at 01:52

When That I Was but a Little Tiny Boy, with a hey, ho, the wind and the rain, a foolish thing was but a toy, For the rain it raineth every day. But when I came to man's estate With hey, ho, the wind and the rain, 'Gainst men and thieves they shut their gate. For the rain it raineth every day But when I came, alas! to wive, With a hey, ho, the wind and rain By swaggering could I never thrive, For the rain it raineth every day But when I came unto my beds, With a hey, ho, the wind and rain With toss-pots still had drunken heads, For the rain it raineth every day A great while ago the world begun, With a hey, ho, the wind and rain But that's all one, our play is done, And we'll strive to please you every day to please you every day

Currently have 0 comments: