Sneak Peek

7.1.12 , Posted by Geoff Thorne at 15:46




















WHAT IS THIS?


This is something I've wanted to do for some 
time and, as usual, don't have enough cash to 
pay anyone to do for me. I don't like waiting 
for other people to come around and I really 
don't like begging people for favors so....


THE ABOVE IS TWO THINGS.


1) it's the first segment of the first episode 
of the DREAMNASIUM web series which 
will be debuting this year. Each episode will 
be done in different formats so, while this is 
the first look, it's not representative of 
everything that will come. Not hardly.




THINGS ARE HAPPENING, IS THE POINT.


2) it's the animated adaptation of an existing 
comic I did some years ago so, if you want to 
know the rest of the story and don't want to wait,


SEE BELOW:


I'm not kidding this year. 
I'm really, really not. 

Currently have 0 comments: